This elegantly refined pair of luxury cufflinks are handcrafted in England from solid sterling silver, and are available with either a plain, oxidised, or rose or yellow gold gilt finish. Inspired by the organic patterns of desert sands in the wind, the unique texture of these handsome looking accessories is achieved by twisting a three-dimensional wire within a clean cut circular mount.
Boasting a traditional British hallmark and hinged swivel-back fastenings, these pieces are an indubitably smart addition to both formal and smart-casual attire. Very well suited to the individual with sophisticated tastes and an admiration for quality design and craftsmanship.
• Round/Circular face with a 3D twisted wire design.
• Materials: Solid sterling silver.
• Interior colour options: 1. Natural Silver 2. Oxidised (black) 3. 24ct Rose Gold gilt 4. 24ct Yellow Gold gilt
• Individually made in England.
• British hallmarked with the unique makers mark.
• Fixing: Hinged swivels.
• Bright, speckled finish.
• Weight: Approx. 22g (Per Pair).
• Packaging: Matt-black, soft-touch cufflink presentation box with die-stamped silver foil branding.
• Dimensions: Each cuff face measures approx. 20mm in diameter.
Jack Row is an international award winning artisan goldsmith who specialises in the creation of beautiful and luxurious objets d’art for the most discerning of clientele. Working from his historic Jewellery Quarter based studio, design inspiration is primarily drawn form engineering, architecture and Islamic art. His début collection was launched at Harrods in 2011, and his work can be found in the collections of business leaders, royal family members, and private collectors. Jack is a graduate of the Birmingham School of Jewellery.
All of our products come with free delivery to mainland UK.
If you live outside the UK mainland and would like to make a purchase, please contact us using the Ask a Question” tab for details on additional delivery costs.
You have 14 days from receiving the product to notify Sable & Ox if you wish to return an item. Please note that pieces commissioned to your specific requirements, or items with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned unless found to be faulty.
Take note that all of our products are packaged and shipped by the artist and not by Sable & Ox.
Read our full deliveries and returns policy here.